Construction Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a request for a quote or more information.
Construction Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Construction Insurance Information
What is construction insurance?
At Webber & Associates, Inc. we've specialized in serving the construction industry for over 40 years. Construction professionals and contractors are faced with daily risks of jobsite hazards and equipment damage as well as liability for past operations and projects. Construction insurance is designed to help you maintain a safe jobsite and team of employees and can provide protection for your largest asset - your business!
However, construction companies need specialized policies for complete coverage. Contractors, carpenters, homebuilders, remodelers, plumbers, electricians, handymen and other professionals in the construction industry can benefit from such specialized insurance policies. A properly written insurance program is key for any successful business.
What types of construction insurance are available?
Construction professionals have unique coverage needs. For this reason, standard commercial insurance policies, along with specialized coverage enhancements, are necessary for comprehensive coverage. Our agency is able to offer comprehensive coverage tailored to your specific needs at competitive premiums. Some of the most common policies needed by construction professionals include the following:
- General liability insurance: Could cover liability costs if individuals unassociated with your business experience injury or property damage on your worksite.
- Professional liability insurance: Also called errors and omissions insurance, this policy could protect you from third-party claims of error and/or negligence.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Could cover any business-owned vehicles or personal vehicles used on behalf of a business and the associated liability of such use. This can include cars, trucks, vans, cement mixers, etc.
- Loss of income insurance: Could cover a loss of income within policy limits resulting from business interruption.
- Builder’s risk insurance: Could cover property damage on worksites while under construction, which may also include construction materials prior to installation.
- Workers’ compensation: Could compensate employees who are injured on the job for medical expenses and partial wage replacement.
We'd love to work with you. Submit the appropriate Questionnaire above to Get started today!
Our agency will evaluate your business and make recommendations for appropriate policies based on your specific business. Call us today to get started with a no obligation quote for your construction insurance.